Founder and CEO
Prior to founding The SuperSlow Zone, Madeline was the CEO of Gylanix Institute, where, over a period of 6 years, she designed and delivered the business systems that are being implemented in all of The SuperSlow Zone franchises. In doing so, she worked closely with Ken Hutchins and approximately forty SuperSlow and non-SuperSlow facilities which served as real-world business and market laboratories for testing and refining all the business systems that constitute a successful turnkey franchise.
In addition to her experience in the health and fitness industry, Madeline brings to The SuperSlow Zone more than 15 years experience as an executive coach, entrepreneur, educator, and speaker. She has worked with organizations in the USA, Europe and Latin America where she designed and deployed a systems approach to sales, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, referral stimulation, and internal and external marketing.
Madeline studied leadership, entrepreneurship and innovation with Hecht and Associates in San Jose, California, and completed fives years of study at The Center for the Study of Somatics and Leadership culminating in her certification as a Somatics Coach. She earned a BA at Colorado College, and an MBA at Kennedy Western University.
Blog Feed[RSSImport display="1" feedurl="http://feeds.feedburner.com/SuperSlowZone-CorporateBlog"]
Article Feed[RSSImport display="1" feedurl="http://feeds.feedburner.com/SuperSlowZone-CorporateArticles"]
News Feed[RSSImport display="1" feedurl="http://feeds.feedburner.com/SuperSlowZone-CorporatePressReleases"]
- A total body workout.
- An approximate 20 minute strength training workout.
- A workout performed one-to-two times a week.
- Working maximum fibers in high-intensity, low-force exercise encourages maximum muscular strength.
- The program demands the application of resistance through a full range of possible movement, with adequate stretching to enhance and maintain flexibility.
- SuperSlow® requires greater demands on the body's transport system, thus promoting increased cardiovascular efficiency.
- We have only Certified SuperSlow® Instructors.
- SuperSlow® certification is a nationally recognized status that involves the highest level of testing in strength training accredited by IACET.
- Ideal training room environment promotes focus on achieving maximum results:
- Temperature kept at 68°; well ventilated – fans move cool air around you, to dissipate heat.
- Beautiful, clinical training environment – semi-private.
- They are intentionally focused and efficient.
- They are designed to bring various muscle groups to total fatigue − resulting in stimulation of:
- Improved muscular strength − the key to helping you achieve and maintain your desired results.
- Body-shaping muscle enhances your shape by adding firmness and increasing your metabolic rate, which in turn helps you to lose body fat.
- Allow your body at least 2 to 3 days rest and proper nutrition to fully recover.